While increasing independent innovation, Sinochem International has joined hands with the Chinese Academy of Sciences, Tsinghua University, Fudan University and other colleges and universities and other partners in the field of new materials and new energy to integrate the advantages of multiple parties to promote the construction of research platforms, the development of innovative projects, and the development of key technological research. This helps to accelerate the transformation of scientific and technological achievements, and promotes the shared progress of the industry with open innovation.
Joining Forces with Industrial Partners to Innovate Development Models
In 2018, the Innovation Center and the American company Corning set up the Corning Qualified Advanced-Flow® Reactor Lab to further promote the technological development and upgrading of new products and processes in fine chemicals and new materials. In November of the same year, Sinochem International and DIC co-founded the Sinochem-DIC Phase-crossing Membrane Joint Laboratory to promote the research and development of high-performance membrane materials.
Establishment of Sennics "Environmentally- friendly Rubber and Plastic Additives Academician Workstation"
Sinochem-Corning Micro-reaction Laboratory jointly built by Sinochem International and Corning
Sinochem-DIC Transmembrane United Laboratory jointly built by Sinochem International and DIC
Sinochem-SRICI Composite Material Joint Laboratory jointly built by Sinochem International and Shanghai Research Institute of Chemical Industry
Innovation Cooperation Progress in 2021:
● Sinochem International established a joint laboratory with the Chinese Academy of Sciences to carry out research and development of green recycling processes for waste ternary lithium EV batteries
● Sinochem International signed a strategic cooperation agreement with Wells Advanced Materials and Zhejiang Jingyuan to carry out strategic cooperation on the UD cloth adhesive project and composite aramid PTFE hollow fiber membrane
● Sennics cooperated with East China University of Science and Technology on the stability of plastic additives
● Sennics built an industry-university-research cooperation base with Qingdao University of Science and Technology
● Sennics cooperated with Shenyang Chemical Research Institute to carry outreaction risk research and other cooperation
● Sennics conducted a cooperative research on organic wastewater treatment with the Dalian Institute of Chemical Physics, Chinese Academy of Sciences
● Yangnong Group cooperated with the Dalian Institute of Chemical Physics, Chinese Academy of Sciences for CHB catalyst development
● Yangnong Group co-established a high-efficiency catalytic technology joint R&D center with the School of Chemistry and Chemical Engineering, Xiamen University
● Zhengzhou University, Donghua University and the Institute of Organic Chemistry, Chinese Academy of Sciences